The Law Office of Asaph Abrams: Specializing in Bankruptcy Law
San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney, Asaph Abrams: call 858-240-6751
- Our San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney (2014 Chair of Bankruptcy Law Education for the San Diego County Bar) represents singles, couples and small-business owners who seek Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy protection.
- Our San Diego bankruptcy lawyer personally prepares your chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy petition at fees lower than what “bankruptcy centers” (i.e. mills) charge for the “legal” counsel of clerks.
Through bankruptcy attorney representation, we shield you from collections, lawsuits and garnishments.
Why File Bankruptcy?
Here are the Top-Five Why:
1. You will Sleep Better at Night
2. You’ll Win Back your Freedom
3. You will Protect your Property
4. You’ll Better Provide for your Family
5. Your Credit will Improve!
At the Law Office of Asaph Abrams, your bankruptcy is handled exclusively by our licensed attorney. Asaph specializes in bankruptcy with over 650 successful chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy cases; he is current chair of education for the Bankruptcy Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association.
At our San Diego bankruptcy law office, we’re sensitive to your stress. Therefore, together with the best bankruptcy results, we satisfy the mission to both welcome and comfort from the moment you call.
What makes our Bankruptcy practice different from the BIG firms?
Family owned and operated: We are a “mom and pop” bankruptcy law office. We give the guidance and support that the San Diego bankruptcy client deserves. With both sensitivity and humor, we inform and apprise from start to finish of the bankruptcy case.
We specialize in bankruptcy with unmatched experience, expertise and service in San Diego bankruptcy law.
Low, flat fees for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy attorney representation.
Low, flat fees for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy attorney representation.
Phone calls and emails to your bankruptcy attorney are always answered immediately.
Our record speaks for itself: read what our San Diego bankruptcy clients are saying here.